Lille self-guided mobile walking tour
What to expect
- It is an outdoor activity that combines walking and learning!
- Explore the city at your own pace.
- Learn fascinating facts and stories about the city and its attractions.
- Let the route reveal hidden gems and places.
- Have the best walk of the city and visit 10 of its most important attractions.
- Stop to snap pictures as you go.
- Start or pause the tour whenever you want. See the city at your own pace.
- This is our route recommendation in a walkable distance!
- Mobile app and login credentials
- Self guided tour
- Cost: 10 euros (per group) , up to 5 players. For more players you can purchase more than once. For example for 25 players, you can purchase 5 times.
- Walking time : 38 mins
- Walking distance : 3km
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as you will visit their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
Not suitable for…
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Unaccompanied children
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Charged smartphone
- Internet connection
What you need to know about Lille Self-Guided Mobile Walking Tour?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start the tour anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your tour and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more than once if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the tour. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- The tour can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- For groups of more than 5 people, you must purchase 1 tour per 5 people. For example, for a group of 25 people, buy 5 games.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Lille Self-Guided Mobile Walking Tour
Starting location:Beffroi de Lille
You will visit:
- Beffroi de Lille
- Porte de Paris
- Palais des Beaux Arts
- Republic Square
- Paroisse Saint Maurice
- Pl. du Général de Gaulle
- La Vieille Bourse
- Beffroi de la Chambre de Commerce
- Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille and more…
If you are interested in other cities, you can find all of our tours here