Seville scavenger hunt and city tour
Seville scavenger hunt and city tour was created to offer you the best way to explore one of the most beautiful cities of Spain.
The city of Seville is famous worldwide for its culture, monuments, traditions and artistic heritage. It is the birthplace of Flamenco and the city where the most amazing Easter processions take place.
Explore Seville, playing our scavenger hunt !
What to expect
- Uncover the highlights with an interactive smartphone app. Solve location-based riddles on this walking tour.
- Visit 10 of the most important attractions in the city as you walk. Stop and find clues at each attraction to reveal your next destination.
- Enjoy the challenge of using logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to finish the game.
- Feel the thrill of completing each riddle. Start or pause the tour whenever you want. See the city at your own pace.
- Read interesting information and facts. Stop to snap pictures as you go. Reveal an exciting a puzzle at the exterior of each attraction.
- Mobile app and login credentials
- Self guided tour
Important information about Seville scavenger hunt
- Average duration: 2 hours including total walking time 45 minutes
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as the puzzles are related to
their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
Not suitable for…
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Unaccompanied children
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Charged smartphone
- Internet connection in case of the online-mobile application.
What you need to know about Seville scavenger hunt ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Seville scavenger hunt and city tour
Starting location: Hispalis Fountain
Ending location: Plaza de España
You will visit:
- Torre del Oro
- Plaza de toros
- Plaza del Cabildo
- Catedral de Sevilla
- Puerta del León
- Real Fábrica de Tabacos
- Fuente de la Glorieta
- Plaza de España
- Parque de María Luisa and more
Torre del Oro
Begin your Seville scavenger hunt at Torre del Oro, the city’s iconic Golden Tower. Marvel at the Moorish architecture, explore the historical exhibits within, and absorb the breathtaking views of the Guadalquivir River from the top of this medieval fortress.
Plaza del Toros
Immerse yourself in the cultural grandeur of Plaza de Toros, Seville’s historic bullring. Explore the arena, discover the artistry of bullfighting, and feel the passion that permeates this traditional Spanish spectacle. The Plaza de Toros is a living testament to Seville’s deep cultural roots.
Plaza del Cabildo
Delve into the historic charm of Plaza del Cabildo, a square surrounded by architectural wonders. Enjoy the lively atmosphere, explore local shops, and perhaps savor a cup of coffee while soaking in the beauty of this historic square.
Catedral de Sevilla – Seville scavenger hunt
Marvel at the Gothic majesty of Catedral de Sevilla, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Explore the intricate chapels, gaze upon the mighty Giralda Tower, and stand in awe of the spiritual grandeur that defines this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Puerta de Leon
Discover the Puerta del León, the Lion’s Gate, which marks the entrance to the Alcázar of Seville. Admire the decorative details, including the heraldic lions, and step into the royal palace to explore its stunning courtyards and gardens.
Plaza de Espana
Marvel at the architectural marvel of Plaza de España, a semi-circular square with a stunning building that showcases a blend of Renaissance and Moorish styles. Take a leisurely stroll along the canal, admire the ceramic-tiled alcoves representing different regions of Spain, and bask in the grandeur of this iconic square.
Parque de Maria Luisa
Escape into the lush greenery of Parque de María Luisa, a sprawling park that offers a peaceful retreat. Stroll along the tree-lined paths, relax by the fountains, and immerse yourself in the natural beauty that complements the cultural richness of Seville.