Seville Self-Guided Mobile Walking Tour
What to expect
- It is an outdoor activity that combines walking and learning!
- Explore the city at your own pace.
- Learn fascinating facts and stories about the city and its attractions.
- Let the route reveal hidden gems and places.
- Have the best walk of the city and visit 10 of its most important attractions.
- Stop to snap pictures as you go.
- Start or pause the tour whenever you want. See the city at your own pace.
- This is our route recommendation in a walkable distance!
- Mobile app and login credentials
- Self guided tour
- Walking time : 49mins
- Walking distance : 4km
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as you will visit their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
Not suitable for…
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Unaccompanied children
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Charged smartphone
- Internet connection
What you need to know about Seville Self-Guided Mobile Walking Tour?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start the tour anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your tour and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more than once if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the tour. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- You will be reading and not listening to the information.
- The tour can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Seville Self-Guided Mobile Walking Tour
Starting location: Hispalis Fountain
Ending location: Plaza de España
You will visit:
Torre del Oro
Plaza de toros
Plaza del Cabildo
Catedral de Sevilla
Puerta del León
Real Fábrica de Tabacos
Fuente de la Glorieta
Plaza de España
Parque de María Luisa and more
If you are interested in other cities, you can find all of our tours here
Seville, with its enchanting mix of Moorish heritage, grand architecture, and vibrant culture, beckons travelers to explore its timeless charm. To immerse yourself in the heart of this Andalusian gem, embark on a self-guided walking tour. In this guide, we’ll lead you through ten captivating locations, each revealing a unique facet of Seville’s rich tapestry. From historic landmarks to scenic parks, let’s uncover the treasures that make Seville a destination like no other for an unforgettable day of exploration.
- Torre del Oro: A Riverside Marvel
Begin your day in Seville with the iconic Torre del Oro, a medieval watchtower that stands proudly along the Guadalquivir River. Marvel at its golden tiles and panoramic views of the city. As you absorb the riverside ambiance, envision the tower’s historical role in Seville’s maritime past, serving both defensive and navigational purposes.
- Plaza de Toros: A Bullring with Cultural Significance
Your journey continues to Plaza de Toros, one of the oldest and most revered bullrings in Spain. While bullfighting is a controversial tradition, the bullring itself showcases architectural elegance. Explore the arena, visit the museum, and gain insights into the cultural significance of this historical site.
- Plaza del Cabildo: Historic Square with Moorish Flair
Plaza del Cabildo invites you to a charming square steeped in history and adorned with Moorish influences. Surrounded by historic buildings, this square exudes an old-world charm. Take a leisurely stroll and absorb the unique atmosphere that seamlessly blends past and present.
- Catedral de Sevilla: Gothic Grandeur and Spiritual Majesty
No visit to Seville is complete without experiencing the awe-inspiring Catedral de Sevilla. This Gothic masterpiece, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, boasts the title of the world’s largest Gothic cathedral. Explore its chapels, marvel at the intricate craftsmanship, and climb La Giralda for breathtaking views of the city.
- Puerta del León: A Gateway to Royal Splendor
Puerta del León, located within the Alcázar of Seville, serves as a gateway to royal splendor. As you pass through this historic entrance, be prepared to enter a world of exquisite gardens, opulent chambers, and Mudejar architecture. The Alcázar is a testament to the city’s Moorish past and royal legacy.
- Real Fábrica de Tabacos: Literary and Historical Connection
Venture towards the Real Fábrica de Tabacos, a historic tobacco factory immortalized in literature as the setting for Bizet’s opera Carmen. While no longer a working factory, the building retains its monumental presence. Walk around its exterior and appreciate the architectural significance that connects literature, history, and Seville’s cultural identity.
- Fuente de la Glorieta: A Hidden Gem in Maria Luisa Park
Escape the urban bustle as you head to the Fuente de la Glorieta, a hidden gem nestled within the lush Parque de María Luisa. This tranquil fountain invites you to take a moment of respite and admire the surrounding greenery. It’s a serene spot to reflect on the day’s discoveries before continuing your exploration.
- Plaza de España: Architectural Marvel and Cinematic Backdrop
Plaza de España, an architectural marvel built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, unfolds before you in all its grandeur. Marvel at the semicircular building adorned with bridges and ceramic tiles representing different Spanish regions. Take a leisurely stroll along the canal and appreciate the cinematic backdrop that this plaza has provided in various films.
- Parque de María Luisa: Seville’s Scenic Green Oasis
Explore the vast Parque de María Luisa, a scenic green oasis that invites you to connect with nature amidst the city’s historic landmarks. Wander through the park’s tree-lined paths, discover hidden corners, and relax by the fountains. This expansive park provides a peaceful retreat and offers a delightful contrast to the bustling city streets.
Seville, with its rich history, architectural wonders, and vibrant culture, unfolds a tapestry of experiences for those eager to explore its diverse offerings. This self-guided walking tour invites you to uncover the city’s hidden gems, from medieval watchtowers to cinematic plazas. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of Seville, savor its cultural treasures, and let the city’s unique charm leave an indelible mark on your travel memories. Start your journey today and witness the enchantment of Seville’s historic streets and scenic landscapes.