Antalya outdoor escape game
Antalya escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Antalya? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Antalya? Antalya escape game
The mobile app provides :
- Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
- Total points and leaderboard.
- Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
- You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
- Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 49 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Antalya escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day!
- You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Antalya escape game begins at Republic Square and ends at Hidirlik Tower
You will visit:
Antalya clock tower
Hadrian’s castle gate
Karaalioglu park and more
Ataturk Park – starting point of Antalya escape game
This is a Mediterranean coastal park in Antalya. It lies along the sea and can offer you some fantastic views over the sea coast on the northeast and southwest sides. The Ataturk Park was Mersin Harbor’s fill area in actual in the 1950s. However, in the 1970s, the municipality was designed as an area for coffee houses and an open-air theater. Even more, it was reserved to host domestic fairs till the 2000s.
At present, Ataturk Park is turning into a cultural park as a part of the renewal projects’ scope.
The toy museum of Antalya is a project by the Metropolitan Municipality of the city. This is one of the most amazing museums to visit for visitors of all ages. Even though it isn’t the largest, but a decent toy museum boasts old toys from all around the world. This amazing museum can bring back all your childhood memories with ease. It has approx. 13,800 items at the display.
Republic Square is one of the most famous landmarks of Antalya. It is the main square of the city. However, the thing that makes it more attractive for visitors here is its closer proximity to the harbor. It is because here you can experience some excellent views. Most importantly, you can also encounter live bands’ performances in the square.
This is a small yet charming mosque located in the old Yacht Harbor area. Even though the historical documents about this mosque aren’t available. However, it has been renovated as a restoration project’s part of Inner Bailey.
Overall, this is an eye-catching mosque built with white stones. It has a short minaret that has the support of four columns.
The famous Anatolian Seljuk Sultan ordered this mosque that gets destroyed in the 14th century. However, later the reconstruction process of the building was completed in the 1370s on the Byzantine church’s foundations.
The 8-meter minaret is the most attractive part of this mosque. Even more, the mosque is still a functioning place of worship. It has also had a place on the UNESCO world heritage list since 2016.
It is thought that King Attalos II founded Antalya in the 2nd century. That’s why on the Republic Street of Antalya you can find his monument. Attalos monument is just opposite the Clock tower. Most importantly, this is a beautifully preserved monument event at present and can impress visitors here with ease.
Antalya clock tower
The clock tower of Antalya dates back to 1901. Most importantly, it has an exclusive square shape. However, rough stones have been used in the construction of this tower. While the foundation of the clock tower incorporates the city’s wall’s older part. Each of the clock tower’s walls has a clock that makes it super easy to note the time.
Hadrian’s castle gate
This is one of the main gates to enter the Kaleiçi district. On the eastern side, you can find considerable stretches of the Roman and Hellenistic town walls. However, Hadrian’s Gate is one of the most notable features here. Erected in the honor of Emperor Hadrian’s visit in 130 AD.
Here you can spot a beautiful 3-arch gateway with rich decorations.
Hidirlik tower dates back to the 2nd century. This 14-meter-high tower watches over the old harbor on the Karaalioglu Park’s edge. However, commonly people believe that it has acted as a lighthouse or watchtower for the busy port below.
Overall, it can let you have the most panoramic views of the city easily.
Karaalioglu park – ending point of Antalya escape game
Within a short walk from Kaleiçi, you can find Karaalioglu park hoisted on the cliffs. Here you can have beautiful views of the Gulf of Antalya. Even more, whether you want to have some relaxing time or a leisurely walk, this is the best place to visit in Antalya.