No products in the cart.
Bratislava outdoor escape game
Bratislava escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Bratislava? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Bratislava? Bratislava escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French,Czech
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Bratislava escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Bratislava escape game begins at Blue Church and ends at Old bridge
You will visit:
- Primatial Palace
- Michael’s Gate
- Maximilian’s fountain
- Old town
- St. Martin’s Cathedral
- Slovak Philharmonic
- SNM-Natural History Museum
- Old Bridge
- And more hidden places!
Blue church – starting point of Bratislava escape game
This is a beautiful, neoclassical Palace situated in the old town of the city. The construction of this palace was completed between 1778 and 1781. However, Melchior Hefele was the architect of this building. At present, the palace is serving as a Mayor of Bratislava’s seat.
Overall, the most popular chamber of the Primatial Palace is the Hall of Mirrors, which is still attractive for visitors.
Here is another old structure of the city. Michael’s Gate is the last of the original medieval gates. These gates are used to protect the city’s east entrance. However, this rate climbs to 51 meters over an elegant streets’ tangle. Even more, it dates back to the earlier 14th century. While, in 1759, the Gate took on its present shape after remodeling.
However, to enjoy a handy vantage point over the magnificent old town, head to the 6th floor of the tower.
Maximilian’s Fountain in the main square of the city is another amazing place to visit in Bratislava. This is a common meeting place in the city. The fountain commissioned by the King of Hungary is right opposite the Old Town Hall.
In 1572, it was a water supply system for the citizens of Pressburg. Even more, some of the people here believe that this is an image of Roland, who was Pressburg’s rights’ mythical defender.
Just like any other city in Europe, the actual beauty of Bratislava lies in its Old Town. Even more, the beautiful Old Town is where you can visit the majority of the tourist attractions of the city. Basically, you can consider it as a historic center of Bratislava. This is the reason why commonly the Old Town is full of tourists.
The Neoclassical Primate’s Palace dates back to the 18th century is also in the heart of the Old Town.
In short, a visit to the Old Town can let you spot an array of historical buildings and monuments here.
St. Martin’s Cathedral
You can find the 15th-century Gothic-style cathedral on the west of Old Town against the city walls.
Since 1563, it has become a coronation church for Hungary. Up to 1830, about 11 kings and queens had crowned in this building. However, the nave inside the church is in three aisles divided by Gothic columns. Overall, the beauty of this building is worth your visit.
Well, this is a beautiful Slovak symphony orchestra located in Bratislava. The orchestra has resided since the 1950s and was founded in 1949. While the concert hall dates back to 1773. This has beautiful architecture and can amaze the visitors here with ease.
SNM-Natural History Museum
Even though the principal aims of this SNM museum are research, presentation, and documentation of living and non-living nature’s development and diversity. However, with a collection of about 2.4 million objects, it is ranked among the most prominent natural history museums of Europe.
The major collection of museums include:
Overall, you can pay a visit to this huge museum to spot the immense range of items displayed here.
Old Bridge – ending point of Bratislava escape game
The Old Bridge is basically the very first bridge over the river of Danube. Over time, it had many names such as Štefánik’s Bridge, Emperor Franz Josef bridge, and others. However, it opened on 30th December 1890 for the first time.
Exclusive domestic materials have been used in its construction. Even more, before blowing up in 1945, the bridge has served the city for more than 45 years. However, its reconstruction was completed in 1946. The interesting fact about this bridge is that it was dismantled and closed in 2008 and then reopened after reconstruction in 2016. With all that it has turned into the present Old Bridge with distinctive green color.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.