Montreal outdoor escape game
Montreal escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Montreal ? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Montreal ? Montreal escape game
The mobile app provides :
- Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
- Total points and leaderboard.
- Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
- You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
- Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 59 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Montreal escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day!
- You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Montreal escape game begins at Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral and ends at Clock Tower
You will visit:
Centre d’histoire de Montréal
Museum of Archaeology
Montreal City Hall
La Grande Roue de Montréal and more…
· Canada Place – starting point of Montreal escape game
If we take a look at the hosting cities in North America, then Montreal stands first for the international events hosting. Apart from that, it is also the largest city in Canada’s Québec
What’s better than this spot to start exploring the place. It is a large square present in the Downtown. There is no need to worry about the time as this place is open all day and there are high levels of pedestrian traffic all the time. An interesting thing about this point is that it will take you back to the 19th century with its architectural style.
· Victoria Square
It is another public place you got to visit in Montreal, and it is present Downtown as well. This square has high importance in the city as it is present at the intersection of McGill Street and Beaver Hall Hill. Yet another part of the city where you do not need to worry about the time frame as you can visit it any time of the day while the night is the best time because of the city lights.
· Centre d’histoire de Montréal
A museum that was opened in the early 20th century has a lot to show you. The museum is located at 335 Place d’Youville which is present in Old Montreal. As the name suggests the museum is all about the history of this city and contains historical artifacts about Montreal.
· Museum of Archaeology
It is not as old as some other museums, but it still has amazing importance for Montreal. The museum was founded in 1992. IT was a part of the celebrations for the 350th birthday of Montreal. It is yet another museum dedicated to the history of Montreal as it contains several artifacts related to the first nations of this region including the French and the British. It is a popular tourist attraction in Montreal with more than 350000 people visiting it every year.
· Notre-Dame Basilica
A Basilica located in the district of Old Montreal. This place can be an amazing stop as it faces some other historical buildings. So, while you visit it you can be exploring some other amazing places here as well. The best part is that most of the buildings including this church are related to the 19th century.
· Montreal City Hall
It is a 5 story building that was built in the late 19th century. Although it was used for several official purposes, it was dedicated as a National Historic Site in 1984 in Canada so now it has historical importance, and you can visit for exploring the traditional architecture here.
· Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel
It is one of the oldest churches in Montreal as it dates back to the late 18th century. Visiting this church can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience because it is built in the Norman-Gothic architectural style. So, you cannot expect to see a lot of buildings like it. Apart from its amazing exterior, the interior has some stunning views as well.
· La Grande Roue de Montréal – ending point of Montreal escape game
Although some may say it is only a Ferris wheel, it is an amazing place to visit in old Montreal especially in the festival season. It will bring a rather new experience as it was built in 2017 but if you take a ride you will be able to get some stunning views of the city from a height.
You might also be interested in Paris