No products in the cart.
Toledo outdoor escape game
Toledo escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Toledo ? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Toledo ? Toledo escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French,portuguese,dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Toledo escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Toledo escape game begins at Plaza Zocodover and ends at Mezquita del Cristo
You will visit:
- Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo
- Ayuntamiento de Toledo
- Iglesia de los Jesuitas
- Iglesia de Santo Tomé
- Museo del Greco
- Monumento A El Greco
- Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca
- Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes
- Mezquita del Cristo de la Luz and more…
Plaza Zocodover – starting point of Toledo escape game
Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo
This Cathedral is one of the best examples of Gothic-style architecture in Spain. Just like various other churches in Spain, this cathedral has also built on a mosque. Construction started in 1226, but the work couldn’t complete in the next 2 and a half centuries. Therefore, you can experience a blend of Mudéjar and gothic elements. Most importantly, the availability of so many curiosities in the cathedral is making it worth visiting.
Ayuntamiento de Toledo
Also known as Toledo city council is an institution in charge of the government of Toledo’s Spanish municipality. The mayor of Toledo chaired the consistory who has been elected democratically since 1979 by universal suffrage.
You can visit the building Plaza del Consistorio to know more about it.
Iglesia de los Jesuitas
Visiting Iglesia de Los Jesuitas can let you have some of the best views of Toledo’s Old Town. However, this church itself is beautiful and the architecture of the church is in Baroque Style. It is situated in the historic center of the city and hallowed to Saint Ildefonso of Toledo.
The construction of this church took more than a century to complete. However, still the church has significant importance in the city.
Iglesia de Santo Tomé
Once a mosque, but turned into a church later. The exquisite Mudéjar tower of the church makes it prominent in the city which contains beautiful scalloped arches. However, the interior has an eye-catching blend of Moorish and gothic design.
However, the majestic renaissance painting is what attracts most of the visitors to the place.
Museo del Greco
El Greco was one of the fabled 16th-century artists and an important historical resident of the city. He helped immoralities with the cityscape’s depictions.
His popular paintings Plan of Toledo and View of Toledo, both are available in this museum. These can simply tell you how the outline of Toledo has changed over time, straight away.
View of Toledo out of these two paintings has captured the imagination of the world. It has an impressive representation of the idea and also attracts numerous visitors to the museum daily.
Monumento A El Greco
This El Greco Monument you can find in the Sitges Municipality included in Catalonia’s architectural heritage. You can spot this monument in the Paseo de la Ribera. However, the surrounded area consists of gardens. While the monument consists of a rectangular stone decorated beautifully with a statue of the painter and Catalan tiles.
As the whole set has been made with stones, so it overall makes a beautiful presentation.
Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca
This Blanca is the oldest building of an intact synagogue in Europe. It dates back to the 12th century’s end. Since the excursion of the 15th century, there was no Jewish community in Spain. Therefore, the building turned into a church in the 1400s without any major renovations.
Before the announcement, it was a monastery, later it turned out to be a warehouse. However, now visitors can enter the church to embrace its beautiful architecture and ambiance.
Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes
This is a beautiful monastery that dates back to the 15th century located close to the San Martín Bridge. You can spot the magnificent granite façade of the building which shows manacles and chains. It symbolizes the Christian prisoners the Catholic Monarchs freed at the Christian “Reconquista” completion in the 1490s.
Mezquita del Cristo de la Luz – ending point of Toledo escape game
This beautiful building is situated inside the ancient medina. In this building, wealthy Muslim families of Toledo used to live. However, the Mezquita dates back to 999. Most importantly, this square-shaped building is still majorly in the same state as when it incepted. This makes the place more special for visitors.
However, after taking over the building in 1085, Christians turned it into a church. While, if you want to visit it at present, it’s in closer proximity to Puerta del Sol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.