Frankfurt scavenger hunt and city tour
Frankfurt scavenger hunt and city tour was created to offer you the best way to explore one of the most important cities of Germany.
The picturesque ensemble , the Old Town, the skyline, the river Main and the bridges make Frankfurt a so interesting city !
Explore Frankfurt, playing our scavenger hunt !
It is an outdoor activity combining playing, walking and learning!
As a result, we created the best walk of the city, so you can learn everything about it and it’s most important attractions.
You will solve riddles and move from one attraction to the other! Don’t worry, using our in app navigation system, you will never get lost.
For the hard riddles, an automatic help system will help you move on!
Exploring Frankfurt playing our scavenger hunt was never more fun!
Take photos, discover hidden gems and narrow streets!
This is the best activity for families, friends, couples, students! Finally, for the escape room lovers also!
Give it a try!
Cost: Each game costs 25 Euros, up to 4-5 players.
Average duration:1.5 hours including total walking time 35 minutes
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket. The puzzles are related to
their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
What you need to know about Frankfurt scavenger hunt ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The city hunt + city tour provides information about the city and its attractions, but the escape games do not offer a city tour.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- For groups of more than 5 people, you must purchase 1 game per 5 people. For example, for a group of 25 people, buy 5 games.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Frankfurt scavenger hunt and city tour begins at Alte Oper and ends at Old Bridge
You will visit:
- Alte Oper
- Goethe House
- St. Paul’s Church
- Stadthaus am Markt
- Frankfurt cathedral
- Historisches Museum
- Iron Footbridge
- Ev. Dreikönigskirche
- Old Bridge and more
Alte Oper – starting point of Frankfurt scavenger hunt
St. Paul’s Church
Old Bridge – ending point of Frankfurt scavenger hunt