No products in the cart.
Helsinki outdoor escape game
Helsinki escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Helsinki? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Helsinki? Helsinki escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Helsinki escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Helsinki escape game begins at National Theater and ends at 3 Smiths Statue
Starting location:National Theater
Ending location:3 Smiths Statue
You will visit:
- Helsinki cathedral
- Market square
- Vanha kauppahalli
- The Shipwrecked
- Design museum
- St John cathedral
- Old church
- 3 Smiths statue
- and more
1. National theater – starting point of Helsinki escape game
Starting from the theater that takes you back to the 19th century days, you will know that the trip is going to be awesome in terms of exploring the culture and history of this place. An amazing fact about the theater is that this is the oldest Finnish-speaking theater in the whole of Finland that is still being professionally operated.
The theater was called Finnish theater because of this reason until 1902, and after that, “National” was added to its name. Not only will you be exploring the history by visiting this theater, but you can also explore some traditional dishes which are served in the “Club Scene” restaurant of the National theater.
This is one of those three museums in Finland that collectively create the Finnish National Gallery. Being located in the center of the city, you can explore a lot of things. Inside the building, there are a lot of artifacts from different times. However, the Rautatiemtori square that is right next to this museum can be visited to explore some cultural products from the local vendors. At the same time, you can stop by for a mouthwatering feast.
3. Helsinki cathedral
This is the cathedral that was built in the early 19th century days. Although being an old building, its architectural art is still in great shape, which makes it one of the most popular tourist attractions in the whole place. It is also a major landmark in the city.
4. Market square
If you have a thirst for collecting some great local items from Helsinki, then this is the best spot for you. It is because here you can explore everything that you need to get. From the amazing street foods sold by some street vendors and classic cafes to the cultural souvenirs, you can get everything in the Market square. The fun does not end here because you can also enjoy a ferry cruise if you come here in the summer days.
5. Vanha kauppahalli
Right next to the market square is the Old Market Hall of Helsinki. This is also the place where you can explore a lot of cultural and traditional foods and stuff. However, this is the place that has some historic importance attached to it. It is because this was opened at the end of the 19th century. It is also the oldest market hall in the whole city. Apart from the utilities and stuff, the appearance of this place makes it one of the most popular tourist attractions.
6. The Shipwrecked
This is a 4 meters high sculpture made from bronze that is located right next to the shore inside a park. While it was made at the end of the 19th century, the statue represents some great artwork. There is a man that holds a baby and a scarf in his hand, there is a mother that is considered to be the mother of the baby, and she is collapsed and lying on the raft. Although a lot of meanings have been assigned to this sculpture, none w3as told by the artist himself as this was considered to be a work of art.
7. Design museum
This is another museum located inside the city. However, this museum has a vibe of its own. Starting from the exterior, you will get stunning views of the building. The interesting thing about this museum is that there are artifacts related to the following things.
- Industrial design
- Graphic design
- Fashion and history.
Visiting this 140-year-old museum can be an amazing experience added to your trip.
8. St John cathedral
Built-in a gothic theme, this historical church in Helsinki is a worth-watching site. Although it is related to the 19th century, the 74 meters high towers of the building are amazing to watch, and they can become an amazing photo background. At the same time, the interior is astonishingly beautiful as well.
9. Old church
The Old Church of the city was made in the early 18th century days which makes the oldest church in the city. Apart from the beautiful building, the park around it is also charming and full of greenery where you can take a relaxing break.
10. 3 Smiths statue – ending point of Helsinki escape game
There could be no place better than this one to end the tour of Helsinki. Made in the mid-20th century, the site shows 3 smiths who are all hammering on an anvil. The beauty of this sculpture makes it a landmark and a monument. At the same time, this is a popular tourist attraction in Helsinki.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.