Ljubljana outdoor escape game
Ljubljana escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Ljubljana ? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Ljubljana ? Ljubljana escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Ljubljana escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Ljubljana escape game begins at Congress Square and ends at Triple Bridge
You will visit:
University of Ljubljana
Cerkev Marijinega oznanjenja
Congress Square – starting point of Ljubljana escape game
University of Ljubljana
University of is the largest and oldest university in the country. It dates back to 1919, started with 23 faculties. It is situated in the urban heart of the capital. In short, this academic institution has a rich tradition.
Since the 15th century, the municipal seat of the city is in its Town Hall. In the 18th century, the very first building was created in the Gothic style here as per the plans of Carlo Martinuzzi. However, currently, various exhibitions take place in this Town Hall of the city. While the major highlights of this Town Hall are its glorious fountain in the main courtyard.
Ljubljana Cathedral – Ljubljana scavenger hunt
This beautiful monument used to have different forms since its inception in the 13th century due to war and fires. However, its present Baroque design has survived the test of time. It dates back to the 18th century’s beginning. While its splendid dome dates back to the 1840s.
Overall, it’s an awe-inspiring architecture decorated with Baroque masters’ art. Various artists have played their role in the sculptures, frescoes, and paintings of its interior.
Jože Plečnik is the designer of this central market in Ljubljana in the early 1930s. This market hugs the riverside between Dragon Bridge and the triple bridge. However, you can find herbs, handicrafts, and spices on the stalls of Central Market. Even more, it is always open for visitors except for Sunday, so visit accordingly.
You can find 4 dragons standing at each corner of the Dragon bridge. These have taken from the coat of arms. However, these dragons are still lifelike strikingly. Jurij Zaninović has designed these beautifully. The bridge’s design is in Viennese Secessionist. While it is open for visitors since 1901.
Even though this Butcher’s Bridge isn’t the most beautiful in itself. However, it can let you enjoy some of the most amazing views around with ease. You can find it on the right side of the central market; however, it offers great views of the colonnade. It also has some strange statues which makes a very strange combination.
Cerkev Marijinega oznanjenja (Franciscan Church)
Also known as Franciscan Church, this church is an iconic site of the city that you must visit in Ljubljana. It is right near the popular Triple bridge in the form of a beautiful pink building. Most importantly, it dates back to the mid of 17th century. However, it has its design in early baroque style.
The paint of its façade is in a pastel red color that holds the meaning of the Franciscan Church. Even more, the interior of this building is also decorated lavishly and attracts numerous visitors regularly.
Prešeren Square is a beautiful place where the residents of the city meet up and celebrate different occasions. Most importantly, most of the events in the city also happen at this square. It has a rough triangle outline. However, it is also the convergence of various major arteries. This church got its name from a popular poet’s name of 19th century; France Prešeren.
His work “A Toast” later became the national anthem of the country.
Triple Bridge – ending point of Ljubljana escape game
The triple bridge basically consists of three bridges spanning across the Ljubljanica river. It is also connecting the Old Town with Preseren Square. Joze Plecnik was the designer of these three side-by-side lying bridges. In 1930 two pedestrian bridges were added to the main traffic bridge. Both of these bridges are complementing the main bridge beautifully. So, overall, it is one of the must-see attractions in Ljubljana.
You might also be interested in Venice , Milan, Zurich or Dubrovnik
There are no reviews yet.