Milan outdoor escape game
Milan escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Milan? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Milan? Milan escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Milan escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Milan escape game begins at Sforzesco castle. and ends at Teatro alla Scala
You will visit:
Teatro alla Scala
Galleries of Italy
Santa Maria delle Grazie
National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci
Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio
Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
Church of saint Maurice and more
1. Sforzesco castle – starting point of Milan escape game
The Castello Sforzesco is situated in Milan, which is present in northern Italy. It was first built and introduced in the 15th century, which makes it quite ancient. The building process of Castello Sforzesco started on the order of Francesco Sforza, Duke of Milan. It came into being because of the remnants which took place in the 14th-century fortification.
It wasn’t made the way it can be seen in the present form because it was renovated. The area was also enlarged. In addition, the renovation and enlargement took place in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. At that time, it was considered as the citadels present in Europe. Even now, it is one of the most important buildings in Milan, North Italy, due to its history. It is also one of the tourist attractions for the people who visit Milan, North Italy every year.
2. Teatro Alla Scala – ending point of Milan escape game
It is of great importance because of its location and the Opera services it is providing to the people. In addition, Italy is best known for Opera, which makes this building the center of attraction for the locals as well as the tourists. It has a history of its own because the theater of the Opera house was first opened for public in 1778 on the third of August.
The original name of the Opera house was the Nuovo Regio Ducale Teatro alla Scala. This was the famous name from which the Opera house was known at that time. One of the famous performances that happened at this Opera House is Antonio Salieri’s Europa acknowledged.
3. Galleries of Italy
This is one of the famous Museums situated in Milan, Italy. It is of great importance because of the valuable Monuments, including the work of Italian architectures and people associated with art.
This Museum is famous for displaying the work of Italian people from their 19th and 20th centuries. It has great importance among the people of Italy, including the visitors who like to know about the culture and history of Italy. Moreover, the Museum has an elegant setting inside. It also looks spectacular from the outside, providing the visitor with a breathtaking view both externally and internally.
4. Santa Maria delle Grazie
Santa Maria delle Grazie is a church and Dominican convent in Milan, northern Italy, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The church contains the mural of The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci, which is in the refectory of the convent.
It is a charge of great importance because it is the largest Gothic Church Present in the whole world. Within Italy, it is the largest Church making it a home to several bishops. This place is used for religious purposes and also other locations that include religious touch.
6. Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
Museo Nazionale Scienza e Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci in Milan is the largest science and technology museum in Italy, and is dedicated to Italian painter and scientist Leonardo da Vinci. It was opened on 5 February 1953.
7. Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio
One of the most ancient churches in Milan, it was built by St. Ambrose in 379–386, in an area where numerous martyrs of the Roman persecutions had been buried. The first name of the church was in fact Basilica Martyrum .
8. Piazza Mercanti
Piazza Mercanti is a central city square of Milan, Italy. It is located between Piazza del Duomo, which marks the center of the modern city of Milan, and Piazza Cordusio, and it used to be the heart of the city in the Middle Ages. An amazing place to be and admire the italian architecture and history.
9. Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is Italy’s oldest active shopping gallery and a major landmark of Milan, Italy. Housed within a four-story double arcade in the center of town, the Galleria is named after Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy. It is the heart of shopping in Milan and located just after Duomo.