No products in the cart.
Prague hunt+city tour
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
4 € - 12 €
Price Per Person
Prague scavenger hunt and city tour
Prague scavenger hunt was created to offer you the best way to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world !
Prague is the capital and the largest city of the Czech Republic. This magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church spires is also the fourteenth largest city in the European Union. Since the Middle Ages Prague has cherished the reputation of one of the most beautiful cities in the world as well as the political, cultural, and economic center of central Europe.
Prague scavenger hunt is the ideal way to explore the city.
Explore Prague, playing our scavenger hunt and city tour!
What to expect
- Uncover the highlights with an interactive smartphone app. Solve location-based riddles on this walking tour.
- Visit 10 of the most important attractions in the city as you walk. Stop and find clues at each attraction to reveal your next destination.
- Enjoy the challenge of using logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to finish the game.
- Feel the thrill of completing each riddle. Start or pause the tour whenever you want. See the city at your own pace.
- Read interesting information and facts. Stop to snap pictures as you go. Reveal an exciting a puzzle at the exterior of each attraction.
- Mobile app and login credentials
- Self guided tour
Important information about Prague scavenger hunt
- Average duration: 2 hours including total walking time 53 minutes
- Walking Distance: 4.1 km
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Dutch
- Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as the puzzles are related to
their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
Not suitable for…
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Unaccompanied children
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Charged smartphone
- Internet connection in case of the online-mobile application.
What you need to know about Prague scavenger hunt ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Prague scavenger hunt and city tour
Starting location: Henry’s tower
Ending location: St.Vitus cathedral
You will visit:
- Henry’s tower
- Municipal house
- Church of our lady
- Spanish synagogue
- St Nicholas church
- Astronomical clock
- Carles iv monument
- Carles iv bridge
- Column of the holy trinity
- St.Vitus cathedral
- Prague Castle
- Old Town
- mala strana
1. Henry’s tower – starting point of Prague scavenger hunt and city tour
It is one of the oldest Landmarks. It was first founded in the 15th-century. Historically it is very important for the people of Prague. Moreover, it has a lot of history associated with it from the 15th century. It is a Gothic belltower that features a restaurant or bar & an observation deck. Many locals and tourists visit it regularly because of its historical importance and also to explore the famous restaurant.
2. Municipal house
This is a magnificent building which is present in Prague. The building houses Smetana Hall. The hall is used for hosting events and concerts on a large scale. Moreover, the location of the building is next to the Powder Gate. It is situated in the center of Prague City. Most of the people visit Municipal house because it is a main concert venue within the city.
3. Church of Our Lady
This is one of the main churches of Prague City. It is also called Mother of God before Týn. This is the Catholic Church which is also the symbol of the old town Prague. In addition, it is the main Church of the city since the 14th century. Moreover, it is an old Church which is why it is very important. It has a lot of history associated with it, making it one of the oldest and magnificent Churches.
4. Spanish synagogue
It is one of the newest synagogues within the Jewish town of Prague. This building is constructed on the architectural style of the Moorish Revival. This building replaced one of the old synagogues Located in the exact location.
5. St Nicholas church
It is the Catholic Church within the old town of Prague. It was started building in 1704-1755. Moreover, this Church is dedicated to Sir Nicholas. It is one of the best examples of the architecture that is practiced in Prague City. The Church is beautifully built, making it important from the tourism point of view.
6. Astronomical clock
It is an important clock present in Prague City because it shows the astronomical importance. The direction of the sun and moon, along with the astronomical changes, are detected by the clock.
7. Carles IV monument
Charles IV Was a Holy Roman Emperor. Moreover, the monument is built in remembrance of the emperor. It is a great statue located at the Křižovnické Square.
8. Carles IV bridge
This is the oldest bridge within the city of Prague. It is a medieval stone arch bridge. It crosses the Vltava River. The construction of the bridge was started in the oldest times of 1357.
9. Column of the holy trinity
It is in the heart of the city of Prague, representing the history of Jewish people. Moreover, it is also built to cherish the faith and Church. Moreover, It is important for the people because it represents the faith and religious association of the people to the churches.
10. St.Vitus cathedral – ending point of Prague scavenger hunt and city tour
This is the Roman Catholic metropolitan cathedral. It is also the seat of the bishop of Prague. Moreover, the cathedral is very important within the city of Prague because it is important not only religiously, but also many events are held at the cathedral that represents religious Association. Still, the 1997 Cathedral Was associated with the Name of Saint Vitus. Even now, it is known by the same name among the locals of the city.
11. Prague Castle
It is one of the complex Castle which is present in the city. It was built in the ninth century, which makes it quite old. In addition, this is the main reason it is used by the presidents for a longer time. It was also the seat of power for various kings who read in the same place within ancient times.
12. Old Town
It is a cobblestoned hub which is also called Staré Mesto. It contains a lot of monuments such as the astronomical clock and other catholic churches. Moreover, this is also famous for the nightlife among youngsters and students. There are various activities which can be done in the old town.
13. Mala Strana
This place is also called the lesser town. It is a Hillside area which provides spectacular views of the whole city. Moreover, there are many hotels, restaurants and bars located at the place. However, It is the best places for tourists to stay while their visit to Prague City.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.