Reykjavik scavenger hunt and city tour
Reykjavik scavenger hunt and city tour was created to offer you the best way to explore the world’s northernmost capital city! Reykjavik offers a surprising variety of cultural and social happenings as well as an abundance of trendy restaurants, cafes and bars. Reykjavik is a great place for a city break and makes an ideal base of operations for going on day tours of nearby regions. The land of ice and fire is waiting to be explored!
Explore Reykjavik, playing our scavenger hunt and city tour!
It is an outdoor activity combining playing, walking and learning!
As a result, we created the best walk of the city, so you can learn everything about it and it’s most important attractions.
You will solve riddles and move from one attraction to the other! Don’t worry, using our in app navigation system, you will never get lost.
For the hard riddles, an automatic help system will help you move on!
Exploring Reykjavik playing our scavenger hunt was never more fun!
Take photos, discover hidden gems and narrow streets!
This is the best activity for families, friends, couples, students! Finally, for the escape room lovers also!
Give it a try!
Cost: Each game costs 25 Euros, up to 4-5 players.
Average duration: 2 hours including total walking time 1 hour
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French,Chinese
Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as the puzzles are related to
their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
What you need to know about Reykjavik scavenger hunt ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The city hunt + city tour provides information about the city and its attractions, but the escape games do not offer a city tour.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- For groups of more than 5 people, you must purchase 1 game per 5 people. For example, for a group of 25 people, buy 5 games.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Reykjavik scavenger hunt and city tour begins at Hallgrimskirkja and ends at Aurora Reykjavik
You will visit:
- National Gallery
- Culture house
- Parliament house
- Reykjavik cathedral
- City hall
- Christ the King cathedral
- Aurora Reykjavik
- Lake Tjornin