No products in the cart.
St Gallen outdoor escape game
St Gallen escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in St Gallen? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this beautiful city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from St Gallen? St Gallen escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 30 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about St Gallen escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
St Gallen escape game begins at St Gallen Bahnhof and ends at Kirche St. Mangen
You will visit:
- Roter Platz
- Old town
- Abbey of Saint Gall
- Kirche St. Laurenzen
- Kirche St. Mangen
- and more
· Roter Platz – St Gallen escape game
The right place to start exploring St. Gallen is Roter Platz. It will ensure that the beginning of your trip is stunning in every possible manner.
The reason is that this location is artistically constructed like no other place in the world.
While the buildings around will give the traditional architectural vibe, the point itself will
have a very unique vibe.
It is a monument that was constructed in the memory of the water that flew from Lake Constance into
the St. Gallen households in 1895 and this has historical importance for the place.
Now it contains a very beautiful fountain that works as a famous tourist attraction in the place
· Textile museum
This museum was built in 1886 and it is situated right next to the Textile Library.
Both of them are present in the Palazzo Rosso in the old town of St. Gallen.
The interesting thing here is that you can explore the artifacts both from the museum and the library at the same time.
· Old town
Exploring the landmarks is not the only thing you must be after. You can go for some strolling in the old town
and explore some old traditional and cultural products being sold over there.
· Abbey of Saint Gall
The Catholic Religious complex of St. Gallen has this abbey present in it that has existed from the era of 719.
Although it is a pretty historic place, it became an independent principality between the 13th and 9th centuries.
Visiting this place will be an experience like no other because its architectural style is
Carolingian which is hardly found anywhere else in the world today.
It is one of the most interesting places that you can visit in St. Gallen. In the 16th century,
it used to be the merchant’s house. However, now it has become the place that is open for rent for private events.
So, it is pretty much possible that you explore the place from inside and outside as well.
· Kirche St. Laurenzen
A church that was first started in the 12th century and then became the religious, social, and political center of St. Gallen.
However, now it is an important historical landmark of the city as well as a famous tourist attraction in St. Gallen.
Exploring the city is not the only thing that you must be doing in St. Gallen.
So, if you are up for trying some traditional food then it is one of the best restaurants that you can visit.
· Kirche St. Mangen – ending point of St Gallen escape game
The location dates back to the 9th century but it has been rebuilt several times since then.
The last time it was restored was in 1946 so it is still a historical site that you got to visit in St. Gallen.
While the building looks simple from the outside, the internal views are stunning and classical.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.