No products in the cart.
Dublin outdoor escape game
Dublin escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Dublin? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Dublin? Dublin escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Dublin escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Dublin escape game begins at Parnell Monument and ends at Whiskey Museum
You will visit:
- The Spire
- O’ Connel Bridge
- Christ Cathedral
- Dublin City Hall
- St Patrick
- St Andrew
- Fusilier’s Arch
- National Museum
- Whiskey Museum
- and more
1.Parnell Monument – starting point of Dublin escape game
It is a historical Landmark present in Dublin, Ireland. It was made in the year of 1899 to 1911. Also,it is built upon classical architecture, which makes it very noticeable and attractive for the visitors.
Well, It is famous for architecture, history, and arts which are the same as Ireland culture components. It has a height of 19 meters which is why it can be seen even from long distances. Moreover, It is the Monument in the memory of historians that are famous in Ireland culture. So, if you want a sneak peek into the history of Ireland, this Building situated in Dublin is one of the greatest examples you can ever come across in entire Ireland.
This is also one of the monuments of Ireland culture, which is situated in Dublin. This is also called the Monument of light because of all the light it reflects due to its Steel body. Its tall monument that has a needle-like shape made up of stainless steel.
So, the stainless steel reflects the light of the Sun, which makes the building glitter. This is the main reason it is called the Monument of light. It is 120 meters in height.
3.O’ Connel Bridge
It is a famous Bridge present in Dublin, Ireland, over the River Liffey. It is famous for its great design and architecture because it was built in 1877, which is why the culture of Ireland is reflected from the bridge.
Moreover, It is famous not among the locals-only, but the visitors also take huge pleasure in capturing pictures on this iconic and famous bridge. The total length of the bridge is 45 meters. It has a width of 50 meters, making it convenient for the people to pass by even in groups. It helps in joining O’Connell Street to D’Olier Street both are the famous streets of Dublin, Ireland.
This is one of the famous churches present in Dublin, Ireland. It is also called as Cathedral of the Holy Trinity. Well, it plays an important role in the history of Ireland. Moreover, It is famous for its religious and holy purposes. So, this is considered as one of the most sacred and beautiful churches present in Dublin, which is why it is famous among the people.
5.Dublin City Hall
It is a civic building in Dublin, Ireland, which is also known as the Royal exchange. It is the main City Hall where a lot of events take place. Interestingly, It was built within the years of 1769 to 1779. So, a famous architect from Irish history called Thomas Cooley Built it who was the famous architect from the 18th century.
It is the famous missionary and Bishop of the Irish culture. It is of great importance to the Christians situated in Ireland. It is also called the Apostle of Ireland. So, Saint Patrick is considered as one of the primary Patron Saint of Ireland. Well, this is why he is still remembered in the form of a missionary.
Well, It is one of the famous churches Located in Dublin, Ireland. It is situated in St Andrew Street. Both the street and Church are associated with the name of a famous Bishop in the history of Ireland.
Grafton Street is one of the most important places in Dublin, which is also an entrance to Saint Stephen’s Green Park. Even more, this is a monument present at the entrance of Saint Stephen’s Green Park, which is admired by all the people who crossed by the Monument. It was first to open in 1907, which makes it quite old.
The national Museum of Dublin, Ireland, consists of Archaeological and historical importance. Moreover, It has various monuments and ornaments, which provides a glimpse of the Irish culture from the past centuries. It is a large museum which is why it is given national status.
10.Oscar Wilde memorial – ending point of Dublin escape game
Oscar Wilde is a famous play writer and poet of the Irish culture. This Memorial is built to praise his work. So, itt is a collection of three statues which are located in Merrion Square of Dublin, Ireland.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.