No products in the cart.
Ghent outdoor escape game
Ghent escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Ghent ? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Ghent ? Ghent escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French,Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Ghent escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Ghent escape game begins at Saint Michael’s Church and ends at Gravensteen
You will visit:
- Saint Michael’s bridge
- Saint Bavo’s Cathedral
- Belfort van Gent
- Saint Nicholas’ Church
- Gravensteen and more…
1.Saint Michael’s Church – starting point of Ghent escape game
This is one of the most well-known churches present in Ghent, and it is known for its gothic theme. Being a roman catholic, it was built in the 15th century, and the interior decoration of this crouch takes you right to those days. Apart from all the viewing, you can visit some restaurants that are just within walking distance, providing you the right food to explore Ghent.
2.Saint Michael’s Bridge
If you look for reasons to love Ghent, one of the biggest ones is this bridge. The thing that makes it so special is that this lace in Ghent is surrounded all over by amazing views. Apart from all the views and the romantic atmosphere of this bridge, one thing you will never want to miss is to pause for the view of the three towers. Visiting this place in the evening time when the gothic buildings nearby are illuminated will guide a jaw-dropping view.
Located in the center of the city is this concert hall. Whether you are au for any type of music, you will get it here, and the amazing thing here is that you can enjoy standing as well as seated concerts here.
4.Saint Bavo’s Cathedral
Dating back to the 10th century, this church has been standing here since then. The interesting thing is that it has been converted many times until it finally became Saint Bavo’s cathedral in the 16th century. Not only is this church located in the heart of the city, but I also have the treasure of art from Ghent with a lot of masterpieces.
5.Belfort van Gent
This is one of the top 3 medieval towers from the old center of the city, and its height also makes it the tallest belfry in the whole of Belgium. Being attractive from the outside, it is more attractive from the inside with a lot of artifacts to explore.
6.Saint Nicholas’ Church
This church takes you to the 13th century, and it is also one of the oldest landmarks here in Ghent. Not only this but being right to the main square means that you can stop by for an amazing feast from any of the top-class restaurants here.
Here you will be at the most famous tourist attractions that are situated right between the Leie Rover and the Saint Nicholas’ Church. Not only does the beauty of this place will attract you, but the restaurants with terraces and the Ghent coffee will become an amazing experience.
The churches date back to the 12th and 14th centuries, and this is also built in the same gothic theme. However, now it has gone through numerous expansions making it even more attractive for the visitors.
Located in the historic center of the city, this is a city square named after a regular Friday market staged here every week. Though it is rich in history, this could be the place to explore a lot about Ghent via the market here.
10.Gravensteen – Ghent escape game ending
The Medieval castle that dates back to the 12th century is an amazing sight and has a lot of things to explore. A place that served as a court, prison, cotton factory and a lot more is now one of the tourist attractions with its amazing sight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.