Rotterdam outdoor escape game
Rotterdam escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Rotterdam ? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Rotterdam ? Rotterdam escape game
The mobile app provides :
- Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
- Total points and leaderboard.
- Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
- You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
- Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration: 2 hours including total walking time of 54 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French,dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Rotterdam escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day!
- You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Rotterdam escape game begins at Stadhuis and ends at Wereld Museum
You will visit:
Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk
Wereldmuseum and more…
Stadhuis – Rotterdam escape game
Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk
This Saint Laurence is the medieval architecture’s only remaining piece that survived in the city. It was built in 1449 and added also over the years. Even more, it’s the very first all-stone building of Rotterdam. It also has served as a venue for various events.
Fortunately, the church’s interior is still beautiful. The interior contains various decorative arches, a stone relief variety, rich religious decorations, and high vaulted ceilings.
The cube houses are the most iconic attraction of Rotterdam. These cube houses are the finest example of the city’s unique architecture. Piet Blom; the Dutch architect designed these houses in the 1970s. These consist of the blocks of brightly yellow-colored houses resting upon a pylon of the hexagon shape. Most importantly, these have tilted at a 45-degree angle to provide excellent surrounding views.
Witte Huis aka White House is one of the buildings that survived the 1940’s Blitz in central Rotterdam. The building has a striking Art Nouveau style with decorative roofs, ornate turrets, and a white façade. Overall, it acts as a proud reminder of the heritage and history of the city.
Developed in 1898, once it was considered one of the tallest buildings in Europe. Now it has turned into a national heritage site that’s attracting numerous visitors. Most importantly, if you want to enjoy some panoramic views over Rotterdam, you can also visit its rooftop.
Well, the Maritime Museum is one of the best and largest museums of its type worldwide. It contains a lucrative collection of maritime memorabilia and art and cartography. Fortunately, it’s located just near the Cube Houses in central Rotterdam.
The Battle of Trafalgar’s controversial painting is some of the interesting exhibitions here. Besides that, you can also see a collection of things here such as:
- Different styles of Navy uniforms
- Figureheads from various ships
- Different flags from sea battles
Additionally, you can find world-class artifacts here also. Overall, Maritime Museum is a place full of exciting and interesting objects related to the maritime world.
De Boeg aka The Bow is the Merchant Navy’s National Monument created in the memory of victims who died at sea during the second world war. This monument has designed in the shape of a ship’s bow that’s cutting through concrete waves. This war memorial commemorates about 3500 people who were on ships.
Princess Margriet revealed this monument10 April 1957 on the Boompjes and Leuvehaven corner. However, on July 15, 1965, an 8-meter-long group of statues made with bronze was added with the text along “They kept course”.
Overall, it’s a marvelous structure to see in Rotterdam.
Just next to the De Rotterdam, you can find the Erasmus bridge. This beautiful bridge is creating an elegant link between southern and northern Rotterdam. It is stretching about 802 meters across the river. Most importantly, it is the second-largest bridge in the Netherlands also. This bridge has named after the Dutch Renaissance humanist; Erasmus. He was a Catholic priest, teacher, social critic, and also theologian born in Rotterdam.
Fortunately, the bridge stays open around the clock. So, you can easily visit that any time you want to have some amazing views across the river.
Wereldmuseum aka Museum voor Land- en Volkenkunde formerly, is an ethnographic museum. The museum is situated at Willemskade. The museum began in 1883 and boasts above 1800 ethnographic objects from different cultures all around the world. These cultures mainly are the Americas, Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Islamic heritage.
In short, here you can find a world of inspirations inside the museum that can make anyone wow.
You might also be interested in Amsterdam !