No products in the cart.
Athens outdoor escape game
Athens escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Athens? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing historical city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Athens? Athens escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Greek, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Athens escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Athens escape game begins at Greek Parliament and ends at Monastiraki
You will visit:
- Greek parliament
- Monument to Unknown Soldier
- Ermou Street
- Monastiraki Square
- Church of Saint Nicholas Ragava
- Areos Pagos Hill
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Acropolis Museum
- Dionysiou Areopagitou Street and more
1.Greek parliament-starting point of Athens escape game
The Greek Parliament is also called as Hellenic Parliament. It is situated inside the Royal Palace, which overlooks the Syntagma Square Within the people of Athens. Moreover, It is a democratic institution of great importance that represents the democratic body of the Members of Parliament that the citizens elect. However, it plays a role as an area of representation for the common citizens who are seeking democratic rights.
2.Monument to Unknown Soldier
It is a tomb which is built in the memory of unknown soldiers. In the war, most of the soldiers were killed whose bodies were not found. In Addition, some of the bodies did not even recognize, making it difficult to spot every soldier killed in the war. This monument is made in remembrance of the bravery and sacrifice of those soldiers in Athens, Greece.
It is a street present in Athens, Greece, which is one and a half kilometer long. It plays a role as a connection between the Kerameikos archaeological site and the Syntagma Square through the channel of Monastiraki, Psiri, and Thiseio. In addition, it is a commercial avenue that has been turned into a pedestrian street.
4.Monastiraki Square – ending point of Athens treasure hunt and city tour
It is an iconic Landmark present in Athens, Greece. There are many ruins Included in this landmark, consisting of a museum and other historically important buildings. It is surrounded by many Markets and streets, making it appealing for the tourists.
It is a neighborhood in Athens, Greece, which provides the feeling of a small vintage village. However, It has old streets which feel like walking on a movie set, including buildings and houses made in old architectural style. Overall, this place is very peaceful and quiet.
6.Church of Saint Nicholas Ragava
It is also one of the famous churches located in Athens, Greece. It was made by the famous architect Christoph Dientzenhofer. The church is made up of the Baroque Style. However, It is one of the oldest Churches present in Athens, Greece making it historically important. It is used for every type of religious occasion and is a secret place for the people of Athens.
7. Areos Pagos Hill
It is situated towards the right exit of Acropolis. It is also commonly called as Hill of Ares. However, It has classical importance because it was once used for judicial courts and the noble Council. In addition, It is of great importance to the people of Athens because of the history and architecture it represents.
8. Odeon of Herodes Atticus
It is a stone theatre structure situated in Athens, Greece. The building was completed in 161 AD. It was also remodelled in 1950, which represents the same shape as it is now.
It is an ancient citadel located in Athens, Greece. In addition, It is situated on the Rocky top that is presented above the city of Athens. In addition, there are many strong rocky outgrowths present in Athens; however, the Acropolis is best known among the locals and tourists.
It is the Ancient Temple present in Athens, Greece. In addition, the construction of the temple was started in 447 BC. It is used for religious purposes as well as tourist attractions due to its beauty and history.
11. Acropolis Museum
It is an archaeological museum that consists of many Archaeological monuments of Greek history. However, the Museum is built to collect every piece of architecture that belongs to Greece, which makes it very unique.
12. Dionysiou Areopagitou Street
It is a long Street present in Athens, Greece, used by the pedestrians. However, it is one of the oldest Streets present in Athens, making it special. It is made up of a Rocky surface which has a smooth texture making it perfect for having a walk in the street of Athens, Greece.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.