No products in the cart.
Budapest outdoor escape game
Budapest escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Budapest? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Budapest? Budapest escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration:2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Budapest escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Budapest escape game begins at Liberty Square and ends at Matthias church
You will visit:
- Liberty Square
- Elizabeth Square
- Vigadó tér
- Sandor PetofiStatue
- Statue of Elizabeth Queen of Hungary
- Saint Catherine of Alexandria Church
- Buda Castle
- Zero Kilometre Stone
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Matthias Church and more
1. Liberty Square – starting point of Budapest escape game
Liberty Square is the main public square within Budapest City. It is also one of the largest squares within the city. Moreover, the square is rectangular. It is located in the tourist part of the city because it has importance regarding tourism.
2. Elizabeth Square
Elizabeth square is a residential area within Budapest City. This is the best place for tourists who want to stay within the city. In addition, the residential area is very comfortable with rooms that provide every service to the individuals. It is reviewed by the tourists as one of the most comfortable and beautiful experiences to stay in the city.
3. Chain Bridge
The Chain Bridge is located upon River Danube. It is a suspension bridge which is built with chains. It was completed in the year 1849.
4. Buda Castle
This is a historically important Castle. It is also used by the Hungarian kings in Budapest. It was first built in the year 1276. However, the present form of the massive Castle was rebuilt within the years from 1749 to 1769. It was called the royal palace for Royal Castle in ancient times. Moreover, It was used by the royal kings and families in the past centuries.
The present Castle is a place of tourism for the visitors. It is also open to the royal family. Many official matters are resolved within the Castle, making it one of the most important buildings within the country.
5. Fisherman’s Bastion
It is an important monument in Budapest City. Fisherman’s bastion is located near Buda Castle. Moreover, It is very important from the tourism point of you because it is built beautifully. The building is beautifully built with Neo-Romanesque lookout terraces. It is located in the castle district of Budapest City.
6. Matthias Church – ending point of Budapest escape game
It is a Coronation Church. This is a Roman Catholic Church present in the locality of Holy Trinity Square. It is The Spectacular building present in the heart of the city. In addition, many tourists visit the church because of its beautiful interior. It is also important from a religious point of view. Many religious occasions take place in the Matthias Church.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.