No products in the cart.
Basel outdoor escape game
Basel escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in Basel? You will have the chance to wander around the streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing mega city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from Basel? Basel escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration of Basel escape game :2 hours including total walking time of 60 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French,Chinese
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Basel escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Basel game begins at Strassburger Denkmal and ends at Middle Bridge
You will visit:
- Old town
- Museum of Natural History
- Middle Bridge
- and more
The places you will visit in Basel.
Basel is the city that is known for its wide range of museums and that one of the museums here is the biggest one in the whole of Switzerland. However, this place not only has museums but other places worth visiting that we are going to elaborate on here.
1.Strassburger Denkmal – starting point of Basel escape game
This is a monument dedicated to the war of the late 19th century that was built in the park near the main train station of Basel. However, this is the place where you can start exploring the traditional cuisines of Basel. It is because there are a lot of restaurants available of all local and international categories.
As Basel is the land of museums and art galleries, this is one of the largest art galleries where you can stop by to get sight of some of the stunning artworks. This gallery displays masterpieces from the 17th to 19th centuries.
If gorgeous views are what you are looking for, then this is one of the best places for you to visit. This is a historical church that is located right in the center of the city. While it is amazing from the outside, it is even more astonishing from the inside. The best part is that you can visit the Theater Basel while you are here.
This is the plaza that holds special historical value for the city. It is because it was built during the time of the foundation of the old city in the 12th century. Apart from being exceptionally beautiful, this is the place that looks even more attractive in the evening. Being a part of the old town, one can also explore the cultural products and items in the shops present here.
One thing to keep in mind is to visit this on foot to have the best experience, and when you do not do architectural exploration, you can have some rest. The point of being here is to sit on the banks of Rhine while enjoying the delightful views of the place.
6.Museum of Natural History
When you visit this museum, you will feel like visiting the whole world in a very short time. It is because this place has a lot of artifacts related to different regions and places. Not only this, but there are things related to wildlife and other things.
Built in the 15th century, this place is one of the three doors of the city, and now it has become one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. There are many hostels nearby and restaurants as well where you can have a feast. However, the maintained beauty of this point makes a great picture background.
While the city hall is exceptionally well built from the outside, the inside and the courtyard here are more attractive. Speaking of the exterior, the tower attracts a lot of people, while the arcades make a perfect romantic activity if you are with your better half.
A medieval church that portrays very attractive architecture. Although being minimalist as compared to some other churches from the exterior, the interior here is amazing. The organ, frescoes, acoustics, and the side chapel, yet everything here is amazing.
10.Middle Bridge – ending point of Basel escape game
The oldest bridge present in Basil was built in the early 13th century which was renovated many times and recently in 2002 because it was becoming an amazing tourist attraction. Being 192 meters long, this bridge provides a wonderful sight of the city and water flowing across.
While you are here, you can also experience the sidewalks which connect the old and new sides of the town. While exploring these streets, you can explore a lot of local cultural stuff, including food items from the shops present there.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.