No products in the cart.
Zurich hunt+city tour
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
CHF 4.00 - CHF 13.00
Price Per Person
Zurich scavenger hunt and city tour
Zurich scavenger hunt was created to offer you the best way to discover this beautiful city.
Zurich is Switzerland’s centre of economic life and education. Located in the heart of Europe, the city offers all the modern amenities of a cosmopolitan metropolis, without sacrificing its natural side. Zurich has for years ranked among the world’s top cities in terms of quality of life.
It is a boutique city that offers everything that implies, albeit in small and exquisite format.
Explore Zurich, playing our scavenger hunt and city tour!
What to expect
- Uncover the highlights with an interactive smartphone app. Solve location-based riddles on this walking tour.
- Visit 10 of the most important attractions in the city as you walk. Stop and find clues at each attraction to reveal your next destination.
- Enjoy the challenge of using logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to finish the game.
- Feel the thrill of completing each riddle. Start or pause the tour whenever you want. See the city at your own pace.
- Read interesting information and facts. Stop to snap pictures as you go. Reveal an exciting a puzzle at the exterior of each attraction.
- Mobile app and login credentials
- Self guided tour
- Average duration: 2 hours including total walking time 1 hour
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch
- Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as the puzzles are related to
their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
Not suitable for…
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Unaccompanied children
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Charged smartphone
- Internet connection in case of the online-mobile application.
What you need to know about Zurich scavenger hunt ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Zurich scavenger hunt and city tour
Starting location: Landesmuseum
Ending location: Grossmünster
You will visit:
- Lindenhof Hill
- St Peter Kirche
- Town Hall
- Zurich Lake
- Old town and more
Landesmuseum – starting point of Zurich scavenger hunt and city tour
Built in 1898 by Gustav Gull , it is one of the most impressive buildings in Zurich, standing on an island! The island was created by the two rives, Limmat and Sihl. The museum contains a rich section of Gothic art , wooden sculptures, paintings and curved altars. One of the most important Zurich attractions.
The main downtown street and one of the world’s most expensive shopping streets. It starts at Bahnfoplatz, the central station’s square and ends after about 1.5 km at Burkliplatz. Bahnhofstrasse includes shops by the most famous brands worldwide.
The greatest views of the city ! The best place to take photos and take a break to the beautiful little park. The place is listed as a Swiss national heritage site, due to its Roman roots. The hill sits atop the remains of a glacier!
St Peter Kirche
Located just next to Lindenhof hill, on the site of a former Roman castle, it was built on the site of a temple of Jupiter. The church clock of St. Peter has the largest tower clock face in Europe. It is one of the most important Zurich attractions you must visit.
The Rathaus was built from 1694-1698. It is an integral part of the medieval town on the right side of the Limmat river. Separated by the Hirschengraben from the uphill to the east, and delimited by the Belevue and Central squares to the south and north.
Another beautiful square and a great place to take photos of the river view. Got it’s name after Arnold Bürkli. In this square, Flea market takes place. Merchants sell rarities and antiques here. This is also a popular place to acquire second-hand jewelry, as well as other valuable items.
Lake Zürich is formed by the Linth river, which rises in the glaciers of the Alps. The lake offers great views for taking photos. The boats create an amazing canva! As far as the beauty, this is the one from Zurich attractions that ”steals” the lights!
It is the first opera house in Europe to have electrical lighting. The opera seats about 1200 people and is built in neo-rococo style. Weber, Wagner and Mozart have been hosted here.
It is a Protestant church and the most important in Zurich. Took 120 years to build, from 1100 to 1220 and it is said that it was commissioned by Charlemagne. The twin towers are the most recognised landmark of Zurich. You can find an interesting museum of Reformation in the church. Maybe the most important of Zurich attractions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.