No products in the cart.
Rhodes outdoor escape game
Rhodes escape game! Let’s go outdoors! What about playing an outdoor escape game in the Old town of Rhodes? You will have the chance to wander around the medieval, narrow streets solving riddles! You will explore this amazing medieval city in an interactive and unique way! Everything in your mobile phone, in your language and in a very cheap price! What a great chance to take some beautiful photos too!
Can you solve the riddles and escape from the old town? Rhodes escape game
The mobile app provides :
Navigation and automatic help system with 3 levels of hints.
Total points and leaderboard.
Time is with you and not against you. Solve the riddles at your own pace.
You can pause your game any time and continue later or another day.
Each month, the no1 team of the leaderboard will win a free game for any city we provide.
Average duration: 1.5 hours including total walking time of 45 minutes
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Greek, Italian, French, Dutch
Level of difficulty : Always hard 🙂 , but hints will always be there and the code of the riddle in order to be able to continue playing.
What you need to know about Rhodes escape game ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- The outdoor escape games provide total points and a leaderboard and are a bit more difficult than the city hunt + city tour.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Rhodes escape game begins at: Gate of Amboise, Old town and ends at Marine gate
You will visit:
- D’Amboise Gate
- Palace of Grand Master
- Ippoton Street
- Arhaelogical museum
- Ibrahim Pasa Mosque
- Jewish Martyrs Square
- Hippocrates Square
- Marine gate and more
D’Amboise Gate – starting point of Rhodes escape game
It is one of the most remarkable landmarks of the city. This gate is present in the North West of Rhodes. It is an amazing place to start your exploration trip. While this gate has some historic values related to the military. Now it is a great piece of historical architecture. It is one of the two earliest gates of the city. It dates back to the early years of the 16th century.
Palace of Grand Master
Another historical site to visit in Rhodes that is like no other place in the world. It shows the architectural values of the early 14th century. Palace of Grand Master is the castle of the master of the Knights of Rhodes. It is present on the island of Rhodes. While it is only a place to visit for tourists now. In the older times it was used as the palace and a fortress for the Grand Master. It served as a headquarters as well.
The Ippoton Street is one of the oldest streets in Europe that is still in such great shape. The reason is that it is still secure as a medieval street. While the street has a pretty gothic architecture all around, it can take you from the Palace of the Grand Master to the Port meaning that there is a lot of exploration and seeing waiting for you while you walk on this street
Every site that you visit in Rhodes has some interesting story attached to it. The thing about this site is that it was a hospital in the 15th century. It was the hospital for the Knights of Saint John. Well, now it has become a museum and also has some artifacts that are not present anywhere else in the whole world.
Ibrahim Pasa Mosque
Exploring Rhodes is still not over as it is the city that has a lot more to offer. Apart from the historical site with importance to the people of the older times, this site is still very important in Rhodes especially for the Muslims. It dates back to the 16th century, and it is still used as a functional mosque in the city of Rhodes. The mosque has a historical architectural beauty of its own.
Jewish Martyrs Square
Whether you call it the Jewish Martyrs Square or the Sea Horst Square it is the place that pays tribute to the Jews of Rhodes. There were 1604 of them out of which only 151 survived and this is a monument made in their remembrance. The number of Jews has significantly decreased as there are only 35 Jews currently resident in Rhodes.
Do not get confused by the name of this place as it can be the stop that you love the most in Old city. It is an important part of the city especially in the evening hours as there are a lot of people coming here at night. The highlight of this place is not only the cafes and bars present here.
The stunning sight that covers the historic clock tower, as well as the illuminated buildings climbing a light hill, make the view even more amazing. There is also a Court House of Knights located here that was built in the early 16th century.
Marine gate – ending point of Rhodes escape game
It is another important gate of Old town. This gate was the main entrance to the harbor to Rhodes. It was dates back to the ending quarter of the 15th century. Now it is the place that shows the architectural beauty of Rhodes. There are some shops and stalls that you can explore here as well. This gate is not the end of your exploration. The reason is that there are a lot of other places that you can explore in Rhodes as well.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.