No products in the cart.
Brussels hunt+city tour
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings(4 customer reviews)
4 € - 12 €
Price Per Person
Brussels scavenger hunt and city tour
Brussels scavenger hunt was created to offer you the best way to explore this amazing city.
Brussels is the centre of European culture and institutions. Brussels has much more to offer than most people imagine. Apart from its famous chocolates and beers, there are almost 90 museums, beautiful parks, architecture, bars and much more.
Brussels is one of the most interesting and important cities in the world! Get lost in the city and explore it in a different and informative way!
Explore Brussels, playing our scavenger hunt and city tour!
What to expect
- Uncover the highlights with an interactive smartphone app. Solve location-based riddles on this walking tour.
- Visit 10 of the most important attractions in the city as you walk. Stop and find clues at each attraction to reveal your next destination.
- Enjoy the challenge of using logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to finish the game.
- Feel the thrill of completing each riddle. Start or pause the tour whenever you want. See the city at your own pace.
- Read interesting information and facts. Stop to snap pictures as you go. Reveal an exciting a puzzle at the exterior of each attraction.
- Mobile app and login credentials
- Self guided tour
Important information about Brussels scavenger hunt
- Average duration: 2 hours including total walking time 1 hour
- Walking distance:
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch
- Museum admission fees: Visits to museums and other attractions do not require a ticket, as the puzzles are related to
their outdoor areas. Admission is purely your choice.
Not suitable for…
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Unaccompanied children
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Charged smartphone
- Internet connection in case of the online-mobile application.
What you need to know about Brussels scavenger hunt ?
- No one will be waiting for you anywhere, it’s just you and your smartphones!
- You can start playing anytime, any day, every day! You can even pause your game and resume later or any other day within a year !
- You can use one language per serial number. If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games if you need more languages.
- There is no time limit for the game. You can complete it at any time at your own pace.
- Our game is completely outdoor, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- Prefer to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles. However, the game can still be played at night.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. It is a nice and very educational activity for them if an adult helps them solve the puzzles and explains them.
- Puzzles do not require knowledge. Players must use their imagination, logic, combinatorial thinking and cooperation.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle ! The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas !
- Our game is completely covid19-free as it is an outdoor game!
Brussels scavenger hunt and city tour
Ending location:St.Michael and St.Gudula
You will visit:
- Place de Luxembourg
- Royal palace
- Royal museums of fine arts
- Carillon of the Mont des Arts
- Mannekin Pis
- Grand Place
- Delirium Taphouse
- Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert
- Cathedral of St.Michael and St.Gudula and more
The visitor’s section of Parliamentarum is well-worth your visit. On arrival, you will get a multimedia guide that will help you to walk through the permanent exhibition here. However, here you can also explore an interactive floor map that demonstrates how European Union is impacting the local MEP’s here.
Even though the Royal Palace isn’t being used as a Royal Palace anymore, it is still one of the gorgeous places to visit in Brussels. However, the building is still being used for multiple official engagements.
Royal museums of fine arts
This is one of the most amazing Brussels things to do. However, this tremendous Royal museum of fine arts is combining four distinct museums, which are making one of the largest and best art galleries in the world combinedly.
This 15th to 16th century’s Notre-Dame du Sablon church is still known to be the loveliest place to visit in Brussels. The interior of this church is undoubtedly breathtaking, mainly because of the marvelous stained glasses used in it.
Carillon of the Mont des Arts
This historical place was developed from 1956 to 1958. This is inhabiting an elevated site between Place de l’Albertine and Place Royale. These are basically large buildings imposing complex architecture.
Mannekin Pis is a bronze fountain sculpture and is considered as one of the most famous landmarks of Brussels. It is located 4 minutes on foot by the Grand Place. Every tourist pays a visit there , while exploring the historical center of Brussels.
No matter whether you have visited Grand Place before or not, this is always a worth exploring place in Brussels. Grand place is too gorgeous and dating back to 300 years, approx.
At different times of the year, you can find different art installations, events, and markets here. Best of all, with a little walk around Grand Place, you can easily visit the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert and Mannekin Pis with ease.
St. Nicholas church
Located behind the amazing Bourse, St Nicholas Church is a beautiful church , set amongst the numerous shops and it isdedicated to the patron saint of merchant’s.
Cathedral of St.Michael and St.Gudula – ending point of Brussels scavenger hunt and city tour
A medieval church dedicated to the patron saints of Brussels. The church is famous as one of the best examples of Gothich architecture.
Instead of Brussels scavenger hunt, you might be also interested in Ghent, Antwerp or Bruges or Liege?
4 reviews for Brussels hunt+city tour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Really nice way to explore the city! We started from Triumphal arch and ended somewhere close to Grand place. After that we went for lunch. The whole party agreed that this was a very nice activity. Also very smart riddles 🙂
Some of the riddles are challenging, some of them easier. It is a game of a mix difficulty. The app worked properly and in general the walk we made is amazing! We took many photos!
The escape game fans will love this game! We loved it . Nice and smart idea to explore the city.
We liked very much that you don’t have to just search things and find trivia answers, but you really have to think and understand some of the riddles! Some of them were very easy, some of them a bit hard but with the use of the hints it was ok!